People tell me hot and hearty foods like this remind them of their mom's cooking.—Dar Jackson, Greenville, South Carolina
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 3-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups instant rice, cooked
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the soup, water and sour cream until blended. Stir in the chicken, rice and broccoli.
- Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Top with stuffing. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Stuffing-Topped Chicken and Broccoli in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p32
Reviews for Stuffing-Topped Chicken and Broccoli
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review