- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 3-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups instant rice, cooked
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the soup, water and sour cream until blended. Stir in the chicken, rice and broccoli.
- Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Top with stuffing. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Stuffing-Topped Chicken and Broccoli(3)
Sort By :
That is an awesome recipes!!! Love it, love it, love it! :)
Does anyone know the nutrition information for this recipe?
I think I will try topping this with cheddar cheese before adding the topping and some onion powder and some minced garlic to the recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Broccoli Casserole >
- Casseroles >
- Chicken Broccoli Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >