- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 2/3 cup crushed seasoned stuffing
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 jar (26 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- In a bowl, combine beef and stuffing mix. Shape into 1-in. balls. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown meatballs in oil in small batches; drain. Return all meatballs to the pan; add spaghetti sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Stuffing Meatballs in Quick Cooking March/April 2003, p8
Reviews for Stuffing Meatballs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 23, 2009
i would make this again, i like how the suffing in the meatballs gave it a little extra flavor