I found this recipe in an old church cookbook, and it quickly became a favorite. I've used the microwaves at work to reheat left over for lunch. When the aroma of garlic and Parmesan cheese grabs the attention of coworkers, they all ask for the recipe.
5 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1-1/2 cups stuffing mix, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- In a shallow dish, combine the stuffing crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- In another shallow dish, combine butter and garlic. Dip chicken in
- butter mixture, then coat with stuffing mixture. Place in a greased
- 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining stuffing mixture and drizzle with remaining
- butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or
- until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (8 ounces) equals 193 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 452 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 10 g protein.