Stuffing-Coated Chicken Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups stuffing mix, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- In a shallow dish, combine the stuffing crumbs and Parmesan cheese. In another shallow dish, combine butter and garlic. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat with stuffing mixture. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining stuffing mixture and drizzle with remaining butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Stuffing-Coated Chicken
Sort By :
"Loved this recipe! So easy, yet so flavorful. I did put extra garlic because we love garlic. My 5 year old said " This is very good, Mommy!" The 2 year old ate it up, and the 3 1/2 year ( who doesn't even like chicken unless it's nuggets) told me to make it again. This gem is getting archived!"
"Awesome! I didn't change anything. The chicken was very moist."
"Loved this recipe. Substituted cheddar cheese croutons for the stuffing. My son said that he would eat the coating on it's own!"
"Great for in-a-pinch dinners. My kids love it!"
"This recipe was very easy, but our chicken turned out dry. I will try again and cook for 30 min. Our boneless breast were thin and I think they were cooked to long."