- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 1 package (6 ounces) instant stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large saucepan, saute green pepper in butter until crisp-tender. Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid; set mushrooms aside. Add water to liquid to measure 1-2/3 cups. Add to green pepper. Bring to a boil; stir in the stuffing mix.
- Remove from the heat. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and pecans; fluff with a fork. Spoon into paper-lined muffin cups; pack lightly. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Stuffing Baskets
Sort By :
"I'm giving this 5 stars for the great idea...to bake stuffing in muffin cups. I adore stuffing, and I think this will be a great way to make extra at Thanksgiving, and freeze it in convenient serving sizes to enjoy later as a snack or sidedish. I always use pecans in my stuffing, so am glad to see that in the recipe too."
"What a great idea! I cut the recipe to fit into 3 paper-lined muffin cups. I made it with Marcona almonds and onions. Delicious! I will make this for Thanksgiving."