Stuffing Balls Recipe
This delicious side dish always remind me of special holiday dinners except these are so much faster to fix.Mary Beth Jung, Hendersonville, North Carolina
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 5 cups soft bread cubes
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, well beaten
- In a large skillet, saute celery and onion in butter until tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Shape into eight balls.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Stuffing Balls in Country Woman September/October 1991, p36
Reviews for Stuffing Balls(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review