- 4 cups leftover stuffing
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place stuffing, cranberries and pecans in a large bowl; stir in broth. In a small bowl, mix egg and mozzarella and ricotta cheeses.
- In a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, layer 2 cups turkey, 3 cups stuffing mixture and ricotta cheese mixture. Top with remaining turkey and stuffing mixture. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake, covered, 40-45 minutes or until heated through. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes longer. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Stuffing & Turkey Casserole in Taste of Home November 2014, p94
Reviews for Stuffing & Turkey Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 7, 2015
"Delicious! I made this recipe tonight to use up turkey leftover from Christmas. My hubby loved the dried cranberries and pecans in it. I will make this recipe again for sure. Thanks for sharing the recipe."