Stuffed Turkey Florentine Recipe
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 pound boneless skinless turkey breast halves, cut into 8 slices
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 slices Swiss cheese, halved
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3 cups meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Place bread crumbs in a large resealable plastic bag. Add turkey; toss to coat. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add turkey in batches; cook until no longer pink. Remove from skillet.
- 2. Place half of a cheese slice and 2 tablespoons spinach down the center of each turkey slice. Fold turkey over filling; secure with toothpicks.
- 3. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Top with spaghetti sauce. Bake, uncovered, until a thermometer reads 170°, 12-15 minutes. Discard toothpicks. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 480 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 1409mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 6g fiber), 43g protein.
Reviews for Stuffed Turkey Florentine
"This is really good. I served it with the Lemon Angel Hair on the same page and French bread."