Stuffed Turkey Florentine Recipe
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 8 slices uncooked turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 slices Swiss cheese, cut in half
- 1 package (9 to 10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3 cups meatless spaghetti sauce
- Place bread crumbs in a large resealable plastic bag; add turkey in batches and shake to coat. In a large skillet, brown turkey in oil over medium heat. Remove from the skillet.
- Place half a cheese slice and 2 tablespoons spinach down the center of each turkey slice. Fold turkey over filling; secure with toothpicks.
- Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Top with spaghetti sauce. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12-15 minutes or turkey juices run clear. Discard toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Stuffed Turkey Florentine
Sort By :
This is really good. I served it with the Lemon Angel Hair on the same page and French bread.
This is a simple and fairly quick recipe. It was absolutely delicious. I served it with angel hair pasta ( with the rest of the spinach mixed in) and sprinkled it with parmesan. I will definately make this again.