Stuffed Trout Recipe
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup fresh coarse bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 dressed trout (1/2 pound each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stuff into trout. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 103 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 180 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 12 g protein.
Reviews for Stuffed Trout
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.