- 13-in. circle. Place on a greased 14-in. pizza pan.
- In a bowl, combine the tomato sauce, tomato paste, garlic, Italian
- seasoning and pepper flakes. Spread 3/4 cup over dough to within 1
- in. of edge. Sprinkle with the sausage, salami, pepperoni, onion,
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Roll the remaining dough into a 12-1/2-in. circle. Place over the
- pizza; seal edges. Cut four slits in top. Spread with the remaining
- sauce. Bake at 375° for 35 minutes. Sprinkle with diced tomato
- and remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until golden
- brown. Yield: 8 slices.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 547 calories, 20 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 1,417 mg sodium, 67 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.