Stuffed Steak Spirals Recipe
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish, drained
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1 beef flank steak (1-1/2 pounds)
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- Place tomatoes in a small bowl; add water. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes; drain. Stir in the cheese, parsley, horseradish and pepper; set aside.
- Cut steak horizontally from a long side to within 1/2 in. of opposite side. Open meat so it lies flat; cover with plastic wrap. Flatten to 1/4-in. thickness. Remove plastic; spoon tomato mixture over meat to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up tightly jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Tie with kitchen string.
- Line a shallow roasting pan with heavy-duty foil; coat the foil with cooking spray. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown meat in oil on all sides. Place in prepared pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30-40 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Let stand for 10-15 minutes. Remove string and cut into slices. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Stuffed Steak Spirals(1)
Sort By :
My Husband loves this meal and if there are any leftovers he uses it in a sandwich the fallowing day, and its healthy for him. Wow
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >