Stuffed Sole with Shrimp Recipe
- 2 sole fillets (6 ounces each), halved lengthwise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Dash onion powder
- 1 can (4 ounces) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup cubed bread, toasted
- Dash paprika
- 1. Drizzle fillets with lemon juice; sprinkle with onion powder. Set aside.
- 2. In a microwave-safe dish, combine the shrimp, milk, celery, 1 tablespoon butter and parsley. Cover and microwave on high for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until celery is tender. Stir in bread cubes. Spoon shrimp mixture down center of each fillet. Starting with a short side, roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- 3. Place in a shallow microwave-safe dish coated with cooking spray. Brush with remaining butter; sprinkle with paprika. Cover and microwave on high for 3-5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Discard toothpicks. Yield: 2 servings.
2 stuffed fillet halves equals 339 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 232 mg cholesterol, 966 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 44 g protein.
Reviews for Stuffed Sole with Shrimp
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.