Sandy Schneider of Naperville, Illinois shares this delightful shrimp appetizer that’s a breeze to make. The creamy three-ingredient filling has a hint of horseradish.
TIP: These can be assembled a day ahead for convenience.
More Shrimp Appetizers »
25 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound cooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Minced fresh parsley
- Seafood cocktail sauce, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, horseradish and Parmesan
- cheese until blended. Cut a small hole in the corner of a resealable
- plastic bag; add cream cheese mixture. Butterfly the shrimp along
- the outside curves. Pipe about 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture into
- each shrimp.
- Arrange on a serving platter. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with
- seafood sauce if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: about 2
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now