- 32 oz. Galbani® Whole Milk Ricotta cheese
- 8 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 12 oz. box stuffed shells
- 2 26 oz. jars tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook stuffed shells as directed on package to al dente, drain, toss with a little olive oil (to prevent sticking) and cool.
- 2. Mix ricotta, eggs, Parmesan, parsley, basil, garlic, mint and pepper in a bowl until smooth.
- 3. Using a spoon or pastry bag, fill cooked shells with cheese mixture.
- 4. Pour 1/2 jar of sauce in each 9 x 13 inch baking pan to coat bottom.
- 5. Place the filled shells, cover with remaining sauce and top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 6. Cover pan with foil and place in oven to bake for 45 minutes. Yield: 8 servings
Originally published as Stuffed Shells in Galbani® Cheese 2017
Reviews for Stuffed Shells
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review