- a greased 2-qt. baking dish; refrigerate. Skewer turkey openings;
- tie drumsticks together. Place on a rack in a roasting pan. Brush
- with butter; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake uncovered, at 325° for 4-1/2 to 5-1/2 hours or until a meat
- thermometer reads 180° for turkey and 165° for stuffing,
- basting every 30 minutes (cover loosely with foil if turkey browns
- too quickly). Bake additional stuffing for 35-40 minutes.
- For gravy, dissolve bouillon in water. In a saucepan, whisk flour and
- 1/4 cup pan drippings until smooth. Gradually add bouillon mixture.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Serve with turkey and
- stuffing. Yield: 14-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 677 calories, 28 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 227 mg cholesterol, 781 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 70 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011
. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now