- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 6 cups water
- 8 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 cans (28 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3 green, sweet yellow or red peppers, seeded and chopped
- In a large Dutch oven or stockpot, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the water, bouillon cubes, tomatoes, rice and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
- Add peppers; cook, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or just until tender. Yield: 16 servings (4 quarts).
Reviews for Stuffed Roast Pepper Soup
Sort By :
"We would rather eat this soup than the stuffed peppers we used to love. I always add a couple more peppers to the soup than the recipe calls for"
"This is a very good soup. I am glad I tried it. It was very easy to make. My husband thought it was very good. We will add it to our favorite recipes. Linda"
"This is a wonderful soup. I have made it twice, and my husband really enjoyed it both times. It will be one of our favorite soups from now on."
"very good flavor"