- rinse in cold water; set aside.
- With a fork, fluff cooled millet. Add the corn, onion, celery, nuts,
- green onion and seasonings; blend well. Spoon into sweet peppers.
- Drizzle with oil. Place in a baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until tender. Yield:
- 2 servings.
Editor's Note: Look for millet in the grains or natural food aisle of your grocery store. 3/4 cup cooked couscous may be substituted for the millet and vegetable broth.
Nutritional Facts: 1 stuffed pepper equals 278 calories, 13 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 666 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 7 g protein.