- ham, eggs, garlic, oregano, pepper, vinegar and remaining salt.
- Place pumpkin in a shallow sturdy baking pan. Firmly pack beef
- mixture into pumpkin; replace top. Leaving pan uncovered, bake at
- 350° for 1 hour. Let stand for 10 minutes. Remove the top; if
- desired, use paper towel to remove excess moisture from top of meat.
- Slice pumpkin into wedges. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 285 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 114 mg cholesterol, 595 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 23 g protein.