Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms Recipe
This meaty mushroom creates a perfect marriage with creamy goat cheese. For a savory variation, try feta or herbed cream cheese. Mike Bass, Alvin, Texas
- 6 medium portobello mushrooms
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 6 tablespoons roasted sweet red peppers strips
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1. Remove stems from mushrooms (discard or save for another use). Place mushroom caps on a rack in a shallow roasting pan; fill each with a rounded teaspoonful of goat cheese. Top each with 1 tablespoon red pepper strips. Sprinkle with pepper; drizzle with oil.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC