- 6 medium portobello mushrooms
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 6 tablespoons roasted sweet red peppers strips
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Remove stems from mushrooms (discard or save for another use). Place mushroom caps on a rack in a shallow roasting pan; fill each with a rounded teaspoonful of goat cheese. Top each with 1 tablespoon red pepper strips. Sprinkle with pepper; drizzle with oil.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms in Taste of Home June/July 2008, p57
Reviews for Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 11, 2012
such an easy recipe and I use different flavoured goat cheese for variations and they work
Reviewed May. 12, 2009
My husband is a huge fan of these stuffed mushrooms, and he asks me to make them all the time. He does not like goat cheese, so we use cream cheese instead.