Stuffed Pork Burgers Recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds ground pork
- 4 kaiser rolls, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices red onion
- 8 thin slices tomato
- Prepared mustard
- 1. In a small skillet, saute the mushrooms, onions and garlic powder in butter until vegetables are tender. Remove from the heat.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt and pepper. Crumble pork over mixture and mix well.
- 3. Shape into eight patties. Spoon mushroom mixture into the center of four patties to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with remaining patties; pinch edges to seal.
- 4. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer inserted in the meat reads 160°. Serve on rolls with lettuce, onion, tomato and mustard. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Stuffed Pork Burgers
"Had to leave out the mushrooms since some of our guests had allergies, but very, very good. Nice to have something different to serve at a bbq."
"Looks great, would love to try one.... but I've never seen them available in a restaurant... wonder why???? "
"Check this out: How to make Stuffed Burgers!http://www.tasteofhome.com/References/How-to-Make-Stuffed-Burgers"
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.