- meat is no longer pink; drain and cool. Stir in the olives,
- mushrooms, spinach and cheese; set aside.
- Punch dough down. Divide into two pieces, one slightly larger than
- the other. Roll out the larger piece into a 15-in. circle. Press
- onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 12-in. deep-dish pizza
- pan. Cover with meat mixture.
- Roll out remaining dough into a 12-in. circle; place over meat
- mixture. Crimp edges of crusts together to seal; gently press top
- crust onto meat filling. Cut a 1-in. slit in center of crust. Spread
- spaghetti sauce over top crust.
- Bake at 475° for 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield:
- 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 348 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 1,139 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 18 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.