Stuffed Pizza Sandwiches Recipe
I work outside the home, so time spent with my family is precious. I make these sandwiches often...they take just minutes to put together before popping into the oven.
- 6 French sandwich rolls (6 inches)
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound smoked sausage, cubed
- 2 cups cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Cut 1 in. off the end of each roll; set ends aside. Hollow out the center of each roll, leaving a 1/2-in. shell. (Discard remove bread or save for another use.)
- 2. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine spaghetti sauce and sausage; heat through. Remove from the heat; stir in cheese. Spoon about 3/4 cup filling into each roll. Replace ends of rolls; wrap each tightly in foil.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 574 calories, 34g fat (15g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 1718mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 3g fiber), 26g protein.
Reviews for Stuffed Pizza Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC