- starting at bottom near filling. Repeat with additional layers of
- phyllo dough until the filling is gone. Place pastries on ungreased
- baking sheet; brush with butter.
- Bake at 400° until golden brown, about 10-15 minutes. (Uncooked
- pastries can be frozen for later use. Frozen pastries can go
- directly into oven, but baking time must be increased.) Yield: about
- 60 pastries.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 234 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 416 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.