- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion, parsley, paprika, salt,
- pepper flakes and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer
- pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in one can tomato
- sauce, corn, quinoa and tomatoes; heat through.
- Spoon into pepper halves. Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish
- coated with cooking spray. Combine the reserved tomato juice and
- remaining tomato sauce; pour over peppers.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until peppers are
- tender. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese
- is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 stuffed pepper halves equals 386 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 622 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 26 g protein.