Stuffed Pepperoncinis Recipe
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/4 cup chopped salami
- 1/4 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack or pepper Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 2 jars (24 ounces each) pepperoncini, drained
- Additional grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a food processor, combine the first nine ingredients; cover and process until finely chopped.
- 2. Cut off the stem end of each pepperoncini; remove seeds. Pipe or stuff pepperoncinis with cheese mixture. Dip exposed end into additional Parmesan cheese. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: about 4 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 68 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 591 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Stuffed Pepperoncinis
"This is a big hit with everyone."
"These are awesome! A huge hit at any party. (Bring the recipe, you will be asked for it)"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.