- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 quarts water
- 1 can (28 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups cooked long grain rice
- 2 cups chopped green peppers
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30-40 minutes or until peppers are tender. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Reviews for Stuffed Pepper Soup
Sort By :
"This was very easy! I used fresh tomatoes and beef broth instead of can tomatoes and the bouillon. It felt like maybe something was missing for our tastes so I added garlic and cayenne pepper. It was the little extra something we liked in our soup to take it to the next level. I will definitely be making it again!"
"Super easy and tastes delicious!!!"
"Ohh my gosh, so yummy and easy! made tonight for dinner.."
"Oh my gosh....this is a terrific dump and cook soup! We enjoy this soup each and every time I make it......even for company!"
"This will easily become one of my favorite soup recipes. It tastes just like stuffed peppers and oh so easy to make. Not sure why the recipe says that it makes only 2 1/2 quarts. I cut the recipe in half, and still had 10 cups of soup."