Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe
- 2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 2 quarts water
- 1 can (28 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups cooked long grain rice
- 2 cups chopped green peppers
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30-40 minutes or until peppers are tender. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Reviews for Stuffed Pepper Soup(114)
Sort By :
My Hubby loves this more than stuffed peppers. He says you get more of everything in 1 bite and it is much easier to eat.
Great soup, for some more flavor, use the garlic/herb diced tomatoes. Adds great flavor to it!
Family loved this soup.
I have made this soup for many years. It is great and not all the fuss as you have with stuffed peppers
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Soup >
- Broth Soup Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Soup Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Pepper Soup >
- Rice Recipes >