Stuffed Pasta Shells Recipe
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 package (12 ounces) jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 3-1/2 cups Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional
- 1. Combine cheeses and spinach; stuff into shells. Arrange in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Pour spaghetti sauce over the shells. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12-14 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 273 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 456 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.