Stuffed Pasta Shells Recipe
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 package (12 ounces) jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- Combine cheeses and spinach; stuff into shells. Arrange in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Pour spaghetti sauce over the shells. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Stuffed Pasta Shells
Sort By :
"This is an amazing recipe. It has great flavor and excellent texture. I know people who only stuff their shells with ricotta which I very much dislike the taste. This recipe with the spinach and mozzarella cheese are a fantastic combination. Super Delicious and Super Easy. Thanks for sharing your recipe."
"I forgot to add in my last rating that I make two 8 in. pans with this recipe and freeze one. I defrost before heating and it never fails. Tastes as fresh as when I made it."
"I have been making this for years and everyone, including all the grandchildren, love this recipe. So easy but looks like you worked for hours. Cheesy and just a wonderful taste in the mouth. I get asked for the recipe all the time."
"These stuffed shells turn out great. I added a little more ricotta cheese. Probably shouldn't have used all the spinach, but overall was very good!"
"Made this dish for dinner last night and it turned out great. Definitely needs to be served with something crunchy (I chose garlic bread) though to balance out the texture of the meal."