- 24 large fresh mushrooms
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Sliced Almonds
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Remove stems from mushrooms and finely chop; set caps aside. In a skillet, saute chopped mushrooms in butter until tender, about 6-8 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in the bread crumbs, soup mix and almonds. Stuff firmly into mushroom caps.
- Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until tender. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Stuffed Mushroom Caps in Taste of Home October/November 1997, p64
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Stuffed Mushroom Caps(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 19, 2010
This is my "go to" stuffed mushroom recipe. We enjoy it because it's not soggy like some mushrooms get.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Almond Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Mushroom Appetizers >
- Mushroom Recipes >