- 2 jars (11-1/2 ounces each) whole jalapeno peppers, drained
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- Cut a slit along one side of each pepper. Remove seeds; rinse and dry. Fill the inside of each with about 2 teaspoons of cream cheese. Yield: about 20 appetizers.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Stuffed Jalapenos(4)
Sort By :
I would also roast or bake the jalapenos. I would add some shredded cheddar cheese and maybe some onions or garlic to the cream cheese. Maybe add salsa as a side dip. I would definitely use fresh jalapenos from the store if not from the garden.
I would roast the Jalapenos or any chile in the oven first and I might add a Tablespoon or two of salsa (blended smooth) to the cream cheese. I'm going to try it.
Try instead of pickled jalapenos, try fresh ones. proceed as stated in the recipe here and fill with softened cream cheese, then wrap a slice (or 1/2 slice) around the pepper.
Bake in 350 to 400 oven until bacon is crisp.
Try with fresh Jalapeno or with Habeneros(sp) and try peanut butter also. its wounds weird but it is great
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheese Spread >
- Cheese Spreads >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Jalapeno Poppers >