- been cut through entire length of ham.
- In a small skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. In a large
- bowl, combine the stuffing mix, pecans, parsley, egg substitute and
- mustard. Stir in onion. Stuff ham; cover end openings with reserved
- ham slices. Place in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-1/4 hours. In a small saucepan,
- combine honey and orange juice concentrate; cook and stir for 1-2
- minutes or until blended. Brush over ham. Bake 30 minutes longer or
- until a meat thermometer reads 140°.
- For sauce, combine the brown sugar, flour, mustard and raisins in a
- saucepan. Gradually add water and vinegar. Bring to a boil; cook and
- stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with ham. Yield:
- 12-14 servings.
Editor’s Note: Two fully cooked boneless ham halves can be substituted for the whole ham. Simply hollow out each ham; loosely spoon stuffing into each half, then bake as directed.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 454 calories, 20 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 107 mg cholesterol, 2,234 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 39 g protein.