Stuffed Ham Slices Recipe
Any excursion is perfect to present these tasty slices. The great combination of a seasoned cheese spread, hearty ham and zesty pickle appeals to folks of all ages.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup minced celery
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 loaf Italian bread (1 pound), unsliced
- 1/2 pound fully cooked ham, thinly sliced
- 3 to 4 whole dill pickles, sliced lengthwise
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cut bread in half lengthwise; spread cut sides with cheese mixture. Place half of ham on the bottom half; top with pickles and remaining ham. Replace top. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Cut into eight slices. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice equals 372 calories, 21 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 1,070 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Reviews for Stuffed Ham Slices
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC