Stuffed Ham Rolls with Cheese Sauce
These rolls are ideal for a brunch, lunch or dinner served with fresh corn bread muffins. If you'd like, try garnishing the ham rolls with parsley, cherry tomatoes and fancy sandwich picks.Agnes Bucko, Kunkletown, Pennsylvania
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Spread 1/4 cup
- stuffing lengthwise down the center of each slice of ham. (Save
- remaining stuffing for another use.)
- Beginning with a long side, roll up. Place in a microwave-safe dish.
- Cover and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until heated through;
- serve with cheese sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer