Stuffed Ham Rolls Recipe
Need a break from turkey during the Thanksgiving holiday? These savory ham rolls are filled with stuffing and cheese, rolled in a tasty crumb coating and then cooked in a skillet.
- 2 cups seasoned stuffing cubes
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 teaspoons plus 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 fully cooked ham slices (1/8 inch thick)
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- In a large bowl, combine the stuffing, boiling water and 2 teaspoons butter. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Top each ham slice with a cheese slice. Place 1/4 cup stuffing off-center over cheese. Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- In a shallow bowl, combine egg and water. In another shallow bowl, add bread crumbs. Dip ham rolls in egg mixture, then roll in crumbs.
- In a large skillet, saute ham rolls in remaining butter for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. Discard toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Stuffed Ham Rolls in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar
Reviews for Stuffed Ham Rolls(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review