Stuffed Gouda Spread Recipe
I have fun experimenting with different cheeses in my cooking. I don't know a busy who doesn't appreciate make-ahead appetizers like this!
- 1 package (7 ounces) Gouda cheese
- 1/4 cup beer or nonalcoholic beer
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- Crackers or pretzels
- 1. Carefully slice off the top of the waxed coating on the cheese round. Scoop out the cheese; set waxed shell aside. Place cheese in a food processor. Add the beer, butter and mustard; cover and process until smooth. Stir in dill.
- 2. Spoon into the reserved shell. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers or pretzels. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 188 calories, 16 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 397 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 10 g protein.
Reviews for Stuffed Gouda Spread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC