Stuffed Gouda Spread Recipe
I have fun experimenting with different cheeses in my cooking. I don't know a busy who doesn't appreciate make-ahead appetizers like this!
- 1 package (7 ounces) Gouda cheese
- 1/4 cup beer or nonalcoholic beer
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- Crackers or pretzels
- 1. Carefully slice off the top of the waxed coating on the cheese round. Scoop out the cheese; set waxed shell aside. Place cheese in a food processor. Add the beer, butter and mustard; cover and process until smooth. Stir in dill.
- 2. Spoon into the reserved shell. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers or pretzels. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
2 tablespoon: 188 calories, 16g fat (10g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 397mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Stuffed Gouda Spread
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC