- on both sides. Fry on a greased hot griddle for 3-4 minutes per side
- or until golden brown. For syrup, combine water, maple syrup, sugar
- and cornstarch in a saucepan. Bring to a boil; boil 2 minutes to
- thicken. Reduce heat; add blueberries and simmer for 5-7 minutes or
- until berries are tender. Serve over French toast. Yield: 4-6
- servings (1-1/2 cups syrup).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 498 calories, 25 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 171 mg cholesterol, 486 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 12 g protein.