VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 large cucumber
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- Dill sprigs
- 20 to 26 pimiento strips, optional
- Cut a 1-in. slice from each end of cucumber. Cut it in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds.
- Place cucumber cut side down on paper towel for 10 minutes. Combine cheeses, parsley, dill and onion; spoon into cucumber halves. Put halves back together; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 3-4 hours.
- Cut into 1/2-in. slices; serve with dill and, if desired, pimiento strips. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Stuffed Cuke Snacks in Taste of Home August/September 1998, p18