- 1 large cucumber
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 20 to 26 pimiento strips
- Additional dill sprigs
- Run the tines of a fork lengthwise down the cucumber. Cut a 1-in. slice from each end. Cut cucumber in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds.
- Place cucumber cut side down on paper towel for 10 minutes. Combine cheeses, parsley, dill and onion; spoon into cucumber halves. Put halves back together; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Cut into 1/2-in. slices; garnish with pimiento and dill. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Stuffed Cuke Snacks in Taste of Home August/September 1998, p18
Reviews for Stuffed Cuke Snacks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review