- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash paprika
- French salad dressing, optional
- Cut cucumber in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds and pulp, leaving a 1/4-in. shell. Place seeds and pulp in a colander. Sprinkle with salt; drain for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the cream cheese, green pepper, onion, Worcestershire sauce and pepper; mix well. Stir in 2-3 tablespoons of the drained pulp. Spoon into cucumber shells; sprinkle with paprika. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with French dressing if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Stuffed Cucumbers
Sort By :
"Sounds good. How do you serve this to an individual?"
"This was ok. I usually love cream cheese but thought it was a bit too much in this recipe. On the other hand, my husband who does not like cream cheese loved these cucumbers. Others liked them as well."
"I made these one night when we had company. Wasn't long and I was getting a call for the recipe. A very tasty and refreshing way to use up your cucumbers."