Stuffed Cucumbers Recipe
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash paprika
- French salad dressing, optional
- Cut cucumber in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds and pulp, leaving a 1/4-in. shell. Place seeds and pulp in a colander. Sprinkle with salt; drain for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the cream cheese, green pepper, onion, Worcestershire sauce and pepper; mix well. Stir in 2-3 tablespoons of the drained pulp. Spoon into cucumber shells; sprinkle with paprika. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with French dressing if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Stuffed Cucumbers(3)
Sort By :
Sounds good. How do you serve this to an individual?
This was ok. I usually love cream cheese but thought it was a bit too much in this recipe. On the other hand, my husband who does not like cream cheese loved these cucumbers. Others liked them as well.
I made these one night when we had company. Wasn't long and I was getting a call for the recipe. A very tasty and refreshing way to use up your cucumbers.