- 2 tubes (13.8 ounces each) refrigerated pizza crust
- 10 pieces string cheese
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, julienned
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup Ragú® Homemade Style Pizza Sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted ripe olives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°. Unroll both pizza crusts and place in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan, letting dough drape 1 in. over the edges. Pinch center seam to seal.
- Place string cheese around edges of pan. Fold dough over cheese; pinch to seal. Bake 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute chicken and onion in oil until chicken is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in tomatoes, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Spread sauce over crust. Top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella and olives.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Yield: 12 pieces.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Stuffed-Crust Chicken Pizza
Sort By :
"I liked the cheese in the crust but using the refrigerated pizza crust took away from how I think a pizza should taste and I think a chicken pizza should have more of an alfredo sauce. Yes I would make it again but I would use a homemade dough and I would probably use different toppings."
"The four starts above was accidental. Definitely 5 starts, but I can't change it!!"
"This was very good. I used barbecue sauce instead of pizza sauce, and my own not-stuffed crust. But even so, it was extremely tasty. Definitely a keeper."
"Great recipe. Everyone loved it. I substituted mushrooms for the olives only because of personal taste."