- foil; bake at 375° for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, melt the remaining butter; add garlic,
- lemon peel, mint and remaining salt and pepper. Brush over hens.
- Bake 15-30 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 180°
- for hens and 165° for stuffing. Bake the extra stuffing,
- covered, for 30 minutes. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 1,728 calories, 106 g fat (44 g saturated fat), 601 mg cholesterol, 3,675 mg sodium, 106 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 82 g protein.