- Place seam side down in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Melt
- remaining butter; stir in the honey, mustard and lemon juice. Pour
- over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until meat is no
- longer pink, basting every 15 minutes with pan juices. Discard
- toothpicks. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 stuffed chicken breast half equals 455 calories, 25 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 153 mg cholesterol, 664 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 39 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now