Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Cherry tomatoes stuffed with cottage cheese, onions, and herbs. Brought to you by dLife®
5 ServingsPrep:10 min. Cook: 0 min.
- 8 ounces fresh cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoons dried chervil
- 1/8 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- Cut thin slice from the bottom of each tomato and remove pulp with
- small spoon. Discard pulp.
- Place tomatoes on paper towels, cut side down, to drain.
- In small bowl, combine cottage cheese, green onion, chervil, dill,
- and lemon pepper.
- Spoon mixture into each tomato and serve immediately, or cover and
- refrigerate up to 8 hours.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 33 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 87 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 vegetable, 1/4 lean meat.