Stuffed Celery Stalks Recipe
This is a favorite side dish of my family's. They are also a great snack for after school.—Alpha Wilson, Roswell, New Mexico
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 celery ribs, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1. In a small bowl, blend first five ingredients. Stuff into celery pieces; sprinkle with peanuts. Chill until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (2 each) equals 94 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 87 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC