Stuffed Celery Stalks Recipe
This is a favorite side dish of my family's. They are also a great snack for after school.—Alpha Wilson, Roswell, New Mexico
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 celery ribs, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1. In a small bowl, blend first five ingredients. Stuff into celery pieces; sprinkle with peanuts. Chill until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
2 each: 94 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 87mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Stuffed Celery Stalks
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC