This is a favorite side dish of my family's. They are also a great snack for after school.—Alpha Wilson, Roswell, New Mexico
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 celery ribs, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- In a small bowl, blend first five ingredients. Stuff into celery pieces; sprinkle with peanuts. Chill until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Stuffed Celery Stalks in Country Woman March/April 1992, p37
Reviews for Stuffed Celery Stalks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review