Stuffed Celery Snacks
Patsy Faye also shares this favorite recipe. "The creamy filling with each bite of crisp celery makes for a light, but satisfying late-night snack that gets high marks," she promises.
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup shredded carrot
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- Celery ribs, cut into 3-inch lengths
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, carrot and seasonings. Stuff
- into celery. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 108 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 177 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.